Safety and Health Management System
Safety and Health Policy
Kwangjin Chemical Co., Ltd., establishes and implements the following matters to create an accident-free, clean workplace with a management ideology that sets safety and health as the top priorities for all directors and employees based on respect for human beings.
1. With safety and health as the top management challenges, all directors and employees actively participate in complying with the rules on safety and health.
2. We do our best to manage safety in processes to prevent serious industrial accidents caused by fire, explosions and the leakage of hazardous materials.
3. Labor and management cooperate to actively participate in the prevention of industrial accidents and the creation of a safety culture under which we voluntarily practice risk assessment and run accident-free campaigns.
4. We actively implement continuous education and training programs to raise the awareness of safety and health, and foster capabilities to carry out safety activities.
5. All directors and employees must faithfully comply with their responsibilities and obligations for safety and health activities.
CEO of Kwangjin Chemical Co., Ltd.